Account Assistant - £28k + Benefits
Leading media advertising technology network is looking for an Account Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management your primary objective will be to provide an industry leading customer service function to the ISM network of premium publishers as well as various internal teams.
You will work closely with Publisher Services to deliver excellent client service to all Publishers across the globe. You will be planning and booking ISM campaigns with our Publishers and respond to campaign related queries.
With strong communication skills and confidence you will work with the International Sales team to capture advertiser’s objectives in order to generate effective media plans and will also manage admin related tasks for the team.
This is a great opportunity for a flourishing career in the digital media industry with excellent benefits.
• Deliver excellent client service to all publishers
• Support senior members in the team with the media planning and buying for all International campaigns
• Liaise closely with publishers with regards to sending campaign ad tags and monitoring campaign delivery
• Work closely with the UK account management team for the support of International campaigns
• Analyse and develop good understanding of ISM’s Network of premium publishers
• Understand inventory analysis across premium publishers and working closely with ad operations to help with the delivery of all campaigns
• Help resolve publisher queries
• Sending revenue reports to Publishers
• Checking discrepancies with Publishers
• Admin related tasks for the team
• Ability to establish a rapport with Publishers and respond aptly to all requests
• Strong time management, decision making and problem solving skills
• Outstanding communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Applicant will display a strong desire to understand how ISM’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
• Languages (EU5)
• Minimum of 6-12 months experience in a similar role at a Media Agency, Ad Network or Publisher
• Degree (BA/BSc Hons)