International Sales £25k - £30k
Leading international digital media owner is looking for an International Sales person to join their team in London.
You will report to the Head of Sales and be responsible for maximising revenues for the print and online products through volume and yield of sales from your assigned client base.
This will include the management and growth of an existing business customer base in line with revenue and volume targets set out by your line manager.
• Maximise revenues from an existing client base
• Actively source and close new business leads to grow the business
• Ensure you are responsible for generating maximum revenue from your client base in accordance with targets/leads.
• Ensure all agreed activity and performance/measurement KPI’s are reached within the timeframes set by your line manager
• Adhere to the minimum yield policy at all times (unless otherwise agreed with your line manager)
• Ensure that you fully incorporate the approved/trained selling methods at all times
• Provide accurate feedback on your sales performance as and when required
• Ensure your line manager is made aware of any issues re any of your clients in a prompt manner
• Any Sales Planning and Business Planning duties are completed accurately, with consideration for the market, trends, client activity, with strategic thinking, and on time to suit the requirements of the business
• All data that is entered onto the sales database system must be accurate and succinct.
• Bookings must be entered accurately and succinctly on the system at every level
• All administration set by your Ad Director must be completed accurately and on time.
• Confirmations must be sent out with every booking
• Copy from advertisers to be managed efficiently and accurately with the production team
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Commercially savvy
• Excellent planning, communication and teamwork abilities with contacts at all levels
• Proven project management skills
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to support processes for commercial delivery and ensure sales teams and customers adhere to these
• Excellent written communication skills within different formats such as email, Word and Powerpoint
• Excel skills and ability to analyse data effectively
• Experience in ad operations and trafficking
• Salesforce experience a bonus.
• Yieldex experience a bonus
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
• Team player.
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results
• Time Management
• Business Acumen
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Problem Solving
• Technical Learning
• Written Communication
Apply for this job