Agency Sales Manager - £40K - £60K
Esteemed digital publisher is looking to recruit an Agency Sales Manager to join their thriving digital team based in London.
With your knowledge and expertise you will generate revenues from a portfolio of agencies across the digital portfolios.
Your confidence and strong communication skills will enable you to manage relationships and establish opportunities that benefit the company.
• Build, maintain and manage relationships with a portfolio of Agencies.
• Ensure that all buyers understand the full value proposition and range of opportunities that exist across the Telegraph portfolio, which includes: desktop, tablet and mobile display and video. Apps, content on Facebook and other search and social platforms.
• Drive revenue via direct bookings as well as a range of programmatic solutions
• Working collaboratively with the multi-media sales team and Spark branded content team to ensure that coverage across the agency is maximised and that is front of mind with all planners and buyers within each agency
• Look to grow existing key spenders through both proactive thinking and high quality responses to RFP’s
• Increase activity from lapsed or non-spenders through tailored proactive thinking
• Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets
• Maintain an accurate pipeline of business
• Feedback all relevant insights, trends, buying behaviours and requirements to the business to ensure that we can constantly evolve our proposition
• Evangelise the benefits of premium publishers
• Previous experience in Digital Sales
• Proven track record in selling digital branding solutions
• Best in market relationships with key London advertising agencies
• Excellent understanding of commercial packages
• Strong understanding of the digital media
• Great with people and developing relationships
• Strong communicator and presenter
• Ability to work independently and use initiative
Apply for this job