Business Development Manager – £35k - £40k
Specialist content management company is looking for a tenacious Business Development Manager to join their thriving team in London.
Your ambitious nature will enable you to proactively represent and promote the company on the highest level and generate new business. As an excellent communicator you will liaise with the sales team focussing and developing new clients establishing strong relationships.
You will drive revenue & market share growth across the UK (and internationally) achieving your personal revenue targets from leads.
Your knowledge and experience of the market will enable you to have a strong understanding of the events sector, the market cycle and competitors.
With confidence and leadership skills you will be responsible for the entire sales progress, from
Initial contact through to proposal, negotiation and closing deals.
• Accomplish calls and appointment targets
• Preserve the personality, tone and credibility of the organisation
• Manage workload effectively and efficiently
• Excellent communication skills with team members, clients and prospects
• Top quality upkeep of CRM
• Routine, well-structured and analytical reporting
• Knowledge of the industry a deep understanding of the event industry, the competitive landscape and marketing cycle. You are a vital face for the company – clients will acquire their perception of the organisation through their synergy with you so act accordingly
• Meeting sales targets is fundamental to growing the business and helping to ensure everyone within the company is rewarded for their collective hard work.
• Keep the Commercial Director up to speed with your performance and client news
• Reputation of the business has been built on the ability to build solid relationships so your personality will help maintain this.
• We have a reputation of being experts in our industry so your knowledge will help cultivate this
• You will manage client expectations positively and effectively to retain trust worthy relationship
• Driven and self-motivating
• Equally adept at pitching and closing business over the phone, via online demos and face to face
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and prioritisation of workloads
• Professional approach with charisma and ability to build rapport quickly
• Persuasive skills
• Excellent and demonstrable sales track record
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to multi-task
• Use of CRM systems (we use Salesforce)
Apply for this job