Commercial Director EMEA - £95k - £110k + Comm
Renowned global publisher is looking for a tenacious Commercial Director to join their dynamic team in London.
You passion and drive will enable you to confidently steer the business and Content Marketing Sales across the EMEA region.
With strong communication you will lead the advertising and commercial team in the development and delivery of all revenue streams.
You will develop solid relationships working closely with the editorial, product and design teams ensuring all opportunities are maximised and delivered upon.
• Recruit, Develop and Lead a high performing Advertising and Commercial Team
• Interface with all internal constituents in Product, Audience & Analytics, Editorial and Development teams to drive successful programs for our clients
• Help to set the annual revenue budgets in line with strategic objectives and deliver on the targets
• Establish senior relationships with key agency contacts and seek to build revenues
• Develop relationships with key clients across the EMEA region and leverage to build commercial partnerships
• Manage the relationship with internal and external suppliers including commercial partners relating to revenues (Lead generation, content discovery, Ad Networks, Demand Partners, etc)
• Monitor competitive performance and keep abreast of the latest thinking and developments in digital advertising and content marketing
• Act as a brand ambassador and attend key industry events
• Manage a team of 10-12 staff comprised of ad sales managers, account executives, sales planners and 3rd party reps
• Partner with global sales heads to maximize revenues from multi national accounts
• Liaise frequently with the Ad Operations team to most effectively maximize inventory/revenue and assure campaign fulfillment and satisfaction
• Provide accurate and detailed reporting for management and work closely with finance to forecast revenue
• Previous experience in developing multi-faceted, data driver marketing and digital advertising solutions
• Experience of driving sales across display, RTB and content led campaigns
• Customer-focused, with excellent written and verbal communication, networking and negotiation skills
• Ability to spot trends and drive innovation
• Ability to identify opportunities and turn them into successful sales partnerships
• Proven track record of leading and motivating teams
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Energy and drive, ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment