Account Director £45k - £60k
Innovative advertising technology platform full programmatic and well established is looking for an Account Director to launch an office in Manchester.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to develop and drive the business forward.
As an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual eager to succeed, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting, vibrant and passionate environment.
• Manage and development, a prominent client and agency portfolio
• Build a Northern hub and a team, successful candidate is the first person on the ground
• Deliver best in class levels of sales ability/technique and market coverage
• Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships
• Attend weekly sales meetings/presentations with agencies and clients to discuss strategy and the company’s positioning
• Advise clients and create brand loyalty
• Negotiate Sales contracts
• Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the UK business
• Achieve sales targets
• Liaise with the sales house currently working across that agency patch
• Minimum 5/6 years sales experience in online advertising
• A track record of outstanding sales achievement through new business, account development and account management
• Strong track record of driving revenue through strategic selling and negotiation techniques, face to face presentations, and high quality proposals
• Experience with forging strong relationships with clients and creating compelling RTB’s to meet the demands of sales opportunities and challenges
• Strong understanding of the digital landscape
• You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape
• You will be extremely well connected within major UK Northern advertising agencies
• You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and a firm understanding of premium and programmatic solution
• Programmatic experience is essential and broadcast media valuable
• Have a proven track record of successful prospecting, building strong pipelines and winning business
• Confident self-starter. Able to learn quickly, use their own initiative and motivated to get the job done effectively
• Harness a positive, solution driven mentality at all times with a proactive and can-do attitude
• Team player
• Good technical knowledge and understanding of ad-serving and tracking technologies
• Solid grasp of arithmetic, percentages and decimals, and performance analysis.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to resolve queries efficiently, effectively and courteously
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Social and outgoing and able to build relationships with ease
Apply for this job