Innovative digital content platform is looking for a dynamic Account Director to join their team in London.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to confidently build on existing business and source new business, by utilising digital and press executions looking for creative content partnerships and data partnerships.
As a strong communicator you will liaise with internal and external departments developing relationships with contacts ensuring business objectives across both press and digital are met.
• Maximise revenue for the Automotive Portfolio, both in press and online, from your assigned agencies
• Act as the primary contact for all titles for the motoring clients within your agencies to maximise revenue within this vertical
• To account manage your assigned agency patch at all levels, to ensure your clients are up to date on all initiatives
• Understand and use sales tools (to include but not restricted to; TGI; GA; Visual DNA; Lotame; Hitwise; Campaign Reports; Moat) and industry knowledge, to build out strong sale storie
• Work with the Ad Director on agency trading agreements, negotiating the best outcome inline with goals
• Ensure that all internal systems are updated in a timely manner, to include but not restricted to; Salesforce; Deal Sheets; Spend decks; Ledgers; and; Aggresso
• Previous experience working in digital media and advertising, mobile preferable but not necessary
• Strong agency contacts
• Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self starter, want to be on the fast track to success, driven, restless
Apply for this job