Account Director - £50k - £60k + Comm
Global media agency is looking for a dynamic Account Director to join their thriving team in London.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to strategically drive the business forward generating revenue through sales across the agency patch.
With strong communication and leadership skills you will develop sold relationships managing a team, creating opportunities and driving conversions around key products.
• Development of revenue opportunities across designated agency patch, including building relationships with key stakeholders
• Driving revenue for the company through sales through their agencies, across our media and native advertising and content offerings
• Growing exposure and contact amongst key stakeholders in your defined agency patch
• Extracting and responding to a high-volume briefs and RFP’s in collaboration with the strategy and creative teams
• Working with wider team to share best practice and relevant insight to assist in the continual growth & evolution of the business
• Working with the Ad Operations, Planning and creative teams to ensure best in class scoping, planning and delivery of work and campaigns to your clients
• Representing the company at relevant industry conferences and events
• Ensuring consistency in product, pricing and execution across your agency patch
• Weekly reporting of relevant financial metrics to the Vice UK executive team
• Represent the company at relevant industry conferences and events.
• Managing the delivery of work by a/some sales account mangers designated to your agency patch
• To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time
• To be an ambassador for the business at all times
• Seniority and knowledge to engage with CEO/MD level to strategic planners and Marketing Directors.
• Good Knowledge and experience in Digital
• Proven ‘pitch’ ability and wider market understanding of Agency workings/needs and ability to understand Client business objectives and relate this to media/marketing solutions
• Proven track record in developing new/improved revenue streams either via clients or agencies
• Working knowledge of digital technical and current/future market developments.
• Ability to manage multiple projects/people simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Must be analytical, organized and produce high-quality work
• A good working understanding of core industry research and data tools
• Excellent communication and management skills and the ability to work strategically with internal and external clients