Account Manager – £40k - £45k plus comms
Renowned marketing technology platform is looking for a tenacious Account Manager to join their dynamic team in London.
As an excellent communicator you will confidently lead the sales activity and account management relationships with key Automotive brands and their respective media agencies.
With a tenacious attitude you will deliver revenue from new and existing lead generation products in line with aggressive growth plan whilst managing ongoing accounts in view of maximising the delivery of lead volumes and budget.
This is a fantastic business with a vibrant atmosphere and inspirational team of directors who are also super active and love taking part in team away days and charity events.
• Own the delivery of sales, account management, lead volumes, and revenue plans for key Automotive agencies
• Build the sales pipeline in-line with the strategy
• Influence existing clients to engage with the full range of lead types available (New & Used/Finance/Fleet etc)
• Develop new relations and foster existing relationships within your Agency patch
• Ensure lead volume delivery at the scale and quality demanded, maximising sales for your clients
• Work with other teams within the agency including marketing, development, design and UX, sales, content and the contact centre, to ensure the plan and revenues are delivered
• Previous sales experience with a proven and demonstrable sales track record
• Experience of setting sales strategy and on-boarding new clients
• Experience of selling to senior agency and direct clients
• Working experience of key account management, sales cycles and influencing key clients
• Working ‘in-agency’ as an extension of the agency team
• An ability to think strategically and creatively
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
• Ability to perform well within a team and independently whilst out in the field
• Commercially minded with a good understanding of business needs
• Experience and understanding of the digital marketing space
• Automotive experience desirable
• Previous experience of sales and account management of strategic level relationships
• Naturally driven and tenacious
• Instinctive and driven to develop and maximise the channel