Account Manager – Customer Success/EMEA - £40k - £45k
Innovative digital advertising platform is looking for a creative Account Manager - Customer Success - EMEA to join their energetic team in London.
Your knowledge and experience will drive ongoing customer success, product adoption and benefit realisation of the creative platform.
With strong communication you will liaise with clients and their stakeholder partners, supporting their project scope and overall goals ensuring delivery on their needs.
You will influence the client in collaboration with the team across Sales, Technical Services, and Product. A second European language (French) is essential.
• Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in by delivering proactive, consistent communication and first-class onboarding, training/enablement, and regular business reviews
• Own Global and Regional accounts by partnering with leads and peers in other regions to provide and receive direction, development and feedback. Provide regular status updates internally and externally against agreed client business goals
• For Global client relationships, work closely with peers and cross-functional Celtra teams to own projects status, updates and collaborate on global projects – organise as well as attend weekly status meetings and updating internal reporting systems
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and with all of their stakeholder partners, to ensure each customer’s use of the platform aligns with its campaign strategy and track success against well-defined goals
• Identify opportunities to expand the relationship and adoption of the platform
• Possess an in-depth understanding of the platform to provide consultative best practices for creating and delivering digital advertising
• Monitor account health and maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals.
• Be a client champion in identifying product improvement opportunities and work across teams to make sure this information is fed back through internal channels and in an efficient & constructive way
• Assist clients with ad hoc issues or questions relating to building and launching their campaigns with timeliness and urgency to achieve client satisfaction
• Fluent or Native French language skills due to customer alignment
• Previous client facing experience in a technical advertising technology role
• Experience working with (or for) media agencies, brands, publishers, and/or networks
• A proactive problem solver, multi-tasker and project management background
• An understanding/knowledge of HTML5 and creative
• Working knowledge of mobile and display advertising and monetisation, with an understanding of rich media and video
• Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
• Analytical background – being able to extract and formulate learnings and recommendations from numbers and package them in a quarterly business review
• Great presentation skills
• Understand the workings of a sales organisation and how your actions impact revenue