Paid Search Manager - £35k - £40k
Renowned global science and marketing technology platform is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their vibrant team in London.
With confidence and strong communication you will manage the day-to-day client relationship and for the delivery of paid search projects for your clients.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to proactively manage a number of clients with a revenue totalling £250k, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year.
With an ambitious approach to succeed you will work with a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively ensuring the highest possible standard of client retention and satisfaction.
• Manage the relationship between the agency and a number of paid search clients with a revenue totalling £250k
• Work with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director to develop a business growth plan for your clients, ensuring 20% year on year growth and a strategy plan for existing business that meets client needs
• Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
• Maintain client retention and satisfaction, retaining 80% of your clients and maintaining a client satisfaction score of 8/10
• Run monthly business reviews for each of your clients
• Monitor paid search project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the account director and the client
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions
• Liaise with clients regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
• Identify and resolve issues before they arise
• Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience
• Manage and work collaboratively with cross channel teams to ensure the best result
• Work with the Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to optimise paid search advertising campaigns to maximise performance across common KPI’s - ROI, CPA, COS, Revenue, Clicks and Impressions
• Execute live changes on the search accounts, taking responsibility for the correct implementation of the changes and run regular checks to ensure a good status for all accounts at all times
• Take responsibility via the Account executive team for Ad Copy, Keywords and search query reports.
• Liaise with third party software providers as necessary for our clients
• Conduct daily checks for your accounts to include:
• budget report to check account spend against the allocated budget
• search engine checks to ensure the account is online
• audits to spot anomalies or potential issues
• landing pages that are not working correctly resulting in URLs needing to be updated
• changes in keyword performing to spot issues and opportunity for growth
• Monitor and spot check use of trademarks on each engine according to there relevant trademark policy
• Proactively maintain a full understanding of Paid search tools to develop the latest best practice to client campaigns. These include but are not limited to: Google and Bing Paid Search, Marin, DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo and Microsoft Excel.
• Ensure that everyone you manage has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards and that they have the skills required to meet your client’s objectives
• Three years’ paid search agency experience
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
• Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
• Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
• Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
• Advanced knowledge of Paid search tools and techniques
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and powerpoint
• Advanced knowledge of one or more of these bid management tools: Marin, DoubleClick for Search and Kenshoo
• Management experience
• Experience of running large budget accounts with monthly spend exceeding £250k