Account Executive -£25k - £30k
Innovative digital agency is looking for an Account Executive to join their creative team in London.
Your passion and confidence will enable you to use your leadership skills to manage various cross channel campaigns. With strong communication skills you will be working with an international team.
Your knowledge and experience will help you focus on creation, optimisation, analysing and reporting. With a strategic approach you will budget management and attend and present in client meetings.
• Leading on the planning and implementation of paid social media campaigns, mostly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest as well as others, depending on the clients‘ needs and objectives
• Being on top of the campaign performance, analysing and optimising the campaigns on a regular basis, providing recommendations to the clients based on a deep analysis of market conditions and campaign results –hence strong analytical skills are essential
• Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
• Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation
• Understanding the client’s objectives as a holistic digital marketing need, not only on the Social media but extendible to other channels
• Developing strong client relationships where the account manager leads the weekly calls with clients and providing strategies and plan for the upcoming months’ KPIs during the face-to-face meetings
• Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
• Contributing in strategic creative planning meetings, to support the other team members when needed
• Ensuring that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy
• Showing a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
• Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered
• Previous experience of working in Digital Ad Operations or Account Management
• Working knowledge of ad serving technology and related technical developments.
• Working knowledge of Programmatic and ability to analyse data produced
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Must be analytical, organized and produce high-quality work
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Work well within a team and on your own initiative
Apply for this job