Ad Operations Manager - £60k + Bonus + Stock Options
Leading global digital lifestyle App looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join their creative team in London.
With your knowledge and experience you will work closely with the team, managing relationships and providing excellent client service.
Your organised and detail- orientated attitude will enable you to adapt into a fast paced environment.
With passion and a strategic approach you will aim to bring in the nest results for clients and the business with the ability to thrive on challenges and generating the best opportunities.
• Work closely with sales team, and Head of Revenue to deliver display, native and video ad campaigns.
• Manage day-to-day advertising partner relationship; provide exceptional client service to advertising partners
• Schedule, upload, launch and manage advertising campaigns for complete, on-time fulfilment and optimal performance
• Provide internal and external clients with detailed campaign analysis, including performance summary and optimization recommendations
• Develop reports and systems to manage and forecast advertising inventory
• Analyse campaign and publisher performance, identifying trends and areas of opportunity
• Provide continuous strategic and tactical input to the Hornet product development
• Ensure campaigns deliver according to advertiser contracts
• Mange revenue collection from advertising partners
• Minimum 3 years digital ad trafficking experience from a mobile web\app publisher.
• Strong knowledge of digital ad serving technology, with hands on experience in trafficking campaigns on DFP and MoPub.
• Broad experience in optimizing demand from SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks and performance advertisers
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, with a technical mindset and strong attention to details
• Strong analytic and mathematic skills, with strong knowledge of Excel
• Superior organizational, reporting and communication skills
• Team player, high-energy, driven, and revenue-focused work style.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, product launch environment
• Experience working with video ad platforms (advantageous)