Audience Optimisation Executive - £25k - £29k
Leading digital publisher is looking for a dynamic Audience Optimisation Executive to join their creative team in London.
With your knowledge and experience you will help deliver KPIs across multiple online campaigns across all verticals. With strong communication and a tenacious attitude you will support other areas of the business such as Commerce and Events.
As a multi-tasker you will work across various departments liaising with teams across the business requiring flexibility, creativity and strong analytical skills.
• Work as part of the Distribution team to deliver client KPIs and secondary metrics on Spark content through native inventory and other sources
• Traffic and optimise native ads and manage inventory
• Strong written skills essential
• Suggest improvements to strategy, design, distribution etc on-site, and run MVT to explore feasibility
• Monitor KPIs through daily reports, Adobe Analytics and other analytics platforms, and optimise campaigns accordingly
• Explore new audience opportunities on- and off-site
• Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc) and paid social campaigns where appropriate. Liaise with Editorial teams when necessary to improve distribution.
• Liaise with Sales, Project Management, Digital Design and Development
• Commissioning Editors to ensure optimisation and best possible delivery of campaigns
• Work with internal stakeholders and other business units to manage inventory allocation and share strategies
• Support other areas of the business, including Commerce, Events and Marketing
• Previous experience of social media platforms along with their advertising models
• In-depth experience of using online analytics with an understanding of their meaning and terminology
• Must have an analytical approach and be comfortable with basic HTML tags
• Experience of optimising ads and content for multiple platforms
• Ad Ops experience desirable
• Strong written and numerical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel