Campaign Manager 30k – 35k
Global advertising network for videogames, Film and kids market is looking for a dynamic Campaign Manager to join their vibrant team in London.
With strong communication and a proactive attitude, you will support the sales team by managing online advertising campaigns from start to finish. You will liaise with both operations, the sales team and the client ensuring successful campaigns.
Your leadership skills and experience will enable you to confidently work on reports, campaign analysis, gathering research and coordinating campaigns.
• Develop a strong understanding of the current display market including both direct publisher buys and programmatic / real time bidding
• Run daily reports and perform daily checks to ensure campaigns are on track and meeting campaign goals
• Generate and analyse reports for both internal and external use
• Build, monitor and optimise in-house campaigns delivered via a Demand Side Platform
• Day-to-day management of the display programs including oversight of targeting, recommendations, execution details, pricing and budgets
• Technical campaign troubleshooting using analytical tools to provide and implement recommendation plans
• Previous Ad Ops / campaign management experience
• Experience in using SpotX and DFP is preferred
• Understanding of paid media/digital overall
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives
• Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success.
• You will have strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation.
• Must be able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
• You are capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• You will have a good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most constructive client relationships
• Highly motivated and able to work independently
• Must be a UK resident or work permit holder
Apply for this job