Our client is looking for an experienced Agency Account Manager to grow revenue across Display, Programmatic, Social, Video, Custom Creative, Content Marketing and Events.
Based in London, this role will report directly into the Commercial Director, EMEA.
Leveraging senior agency relationships, the Agency Account Manager will be responsible for driving multimedia revenue for the company. Key to this role will be the ability to present at the most senior agency level and to articulate the full range of products within the company’s Solutions portfolio. The Agency Account Manager will pro-actively pitch new ideas to new clients and be less reliant upon the RFP process. The Agency Account Manager will recognize industry trends and understand how our client can maximize opportunities in new and emerging areas. The agency sales strategy will be agreed with the Commercial Director, EMEA.
The successful applicant will win business across a broader range of clients and at a higher deal value than we have historically seen in this region.
• High volume of weekly meetings with prospective agency stakeholders; presenting the company’s Solutions and ensuring a solid understanding of account strategy and challenges.
• In conjunction with the research team, present research and insight that highlights the company’s strength versus the competitive set.
• With the Sales Development team and Digital Sales Planner, develop proposals that align the advertisers strategy with our Content Marketing, TV and online offering.
• Win business across new and emerging platforms.
• With the Commercial Director, EMEA: develop a quarterly plan for target accounts, associated agencies and revenue projections.
• High visibility at industry events as well as client entertainment.
• Achieve Quarterly and Annual revenue target.
• 5 years of proven success in selling Content led solutions on an International basis.
• Existing agency relationships.
• Proven success in Agency sales.
• Evidence of success in a multimedia environment.
• Excellent presentation skills: confident and articulate in agency meetings.
• Ability to interpret a RFP and to develop integrated media plans.
• Strong understanding of the online advertising market and a view on future trends.
• Experience working in a collaborative environment that includes Sales, Editorial, Product and Design.
• Customer-focused, with excellent written and verbal communication.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical.
• Passionate about new business opportunities with evidence of having won new business.
• Experience in International advertising markets would be an advantage.
• 2nd language would be an advantage.
• Passion for News and journalism would be helpful.