Agency Sales Manager – £45k - £55k
One of the largest digital advertising platforms is looking for a highly proactive Agency Sales Manager to join their dynamic team in London.
With strong communication, you will strategically create agency relationships and revenue opportunities for the company generating new and repeat business.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to Identify, qualify, pitch and close opportunities for the company products & services with designated agencies.
• Build and own senior agency relationships which create revenue opportunities for the company
• Identify, qualify, pitch and close opportunities for the company products & services with designated agencies
• Generate new business and drive repeat business through excellent client relationships
• Deliver annual agency sales strategy by meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
• Understand the company’s competitive advantages and a client’s business requirements to create and deliver new business pitches
• Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities including forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
• Communicate ongoing sales activities through sales pipeline reports and regular sales meetings
• Work with internal stakeholders to follow up on new business leads and ensure the successful delivery of client campaigns
• Passionate about all things Digital Media & Ad Tech. You could not imagine working in any other industry
• An educator and business consultant; you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us
• Demonstrated development of meaningful partnerships with a diverse client base and proven track record as a trusted advisor to brands and agencies
• Understanding of the digital media / ad tech industry
• A quick learner, you are a technology nerd and love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry
• A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive even during change
• An exemplary track record in driving revenue streams through a consultative sell.
• Great agency relationships to leverage
• A solid understanding of RTB and digital media, a passion for emerging technologies
• Solutions selling skill set
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present confidently at a senior level
• Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
• Experience with Salesforce is preferred
• Advanced degree in any related field is desirable - (advantageous)
• RTB / Programmatic buying experience a huge plus - (advantageous)
• Large range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers –
• Digital Agency / Publisher / Tech company background – (advantageous)