Agency Sales Manager – £50k + Comm/Benefits
Inspiring and world leading advertising platform is looking for a dynamic Agency Sales Manager to drive the business forward and be part of a vibrant team in London representing their full suite of products and services.
As a strong communicator you will own and drive revenue by billing new business and generating new business leads within a designated patch of agencies. You will develop and nurture relationships with both new and existing clients.
Your knowledge and experience of the market will enable you to be part of a fantastic opportunity to run and own your business alongside world-class people, technology and culture.
With a proactive attitude you will work at ease within a fast-paced business. Your passion will encourage you to take on and overcome challenges whilst enjoying the great perks and benefits available to you.
• Build and own senior agency relationships which create revenue opportunities for the company
• Identify, qualify, pitch and close opportunities for products & services with designated agencies
• Generate new business and drive repeat business through excellent client relationships
• Deliver annual agency sales strategy by meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly revenue goals
• Understand the company’s competitive advantages and a client’s business requirements to create and deliver new business pitches
• Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities including forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
• aCommunicate ongoing sales activities through sales pipeline reports and regular sales meetings
• Work with internal stakeholders to follow up on new business leads and ensure the successful delivery of client campaigns
• An exemplary track record in driving revenue streams through a consultative sell
• Great agency relationships to leverage at the company
• A solid understanding of RTB and digital media, a passion for emerging technologies
• Solutions selling skillset
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present confidently at a senior level
• Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
• Experience with Salesforce is preferred
Apply for this job