The ideal candidate will have a few years’ experience within the market; have a good contact list and hold existing relationships with one or more major agency group and/or mobile specialists. They will need to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the current mobile market and where to leverage large global spends to drive sales. They must essentially possess a likeable and winning personality, excellent social and networking skills, and enjoy forging relationships with their agency contacts. The successful candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to use their initiative. Most importantly, the candidate will be able to grow the current revenue from the agencies under their remit, both by developing existing and new client relationships to increase advertiser spend, and delivering the highly professional service for which the company is renowned.
• Leverage candidates existing and new relationships to build their own pipeline of opportunity across the product set.
• Conversion of pipeline and acquisition of new customers and accounts to achieve aggressive targets
• Deep relationship building and account management of customers
• Strong background in digital, mobile sales and account management
• Knowledge of mobile and understanding of how mobile is traded
• Have good contact list and experience to hit the ground running and quickly deliver on high sales targets
• Existing relationships within the main agency groups
• Proven track record of growing a pipeline from scratch
• Proven ability to close deals and achieve targets
• Team player
Apply for this job