Programmatic Account Manager - £45k + Bonus
Renowned global media group is looking for a skilled Programmatic Account Manager to join their energetic team in London representing a world respected media brand.
Your confidence and strong communication will enable you to liaise and work alongside the International Sales Director delivering a rapid growth of revenue and efficient PMP deals, data and DMP maximising profitability of programmatic sales across the company.
• Your main objective will be to develop the international advertising revenues of the company
• Work closely with the INT Sales Director to create a strong prog sales offer across PMPs; Audience and data across our international proposition. Focus on UK, DE, NL and US international clients/agency
• Delivery of PMP deals and managing deal health across all commercial KPIs including timely and effective trouble-shooting
• Create and develop data partnerships with key clients in order to increase revenues from audience targeted campaigns
• Driving collaboration across the international sales teams based in London, Paris, Madrid and Milan to answer international pan regional briefs.
• The role includes travel to EMEA regularly to visit clients and requires working closely with the yield optimisation team in HQ to track performance and trouble-shooting
• Beat budget
• Fast growth in key revenue pillars within programmatic & data
• Increase in data revenues as % of sales revenue
• High performance / effective delivery of PMPs and increase in profitability of sales offers
• Growth in market-share v key competitors
• An international mindset and a good understanding of the programmatic and a wider digital advertising and publishing world
• Previous experience in a programmatic and/or data led sales role
• Target orientated with proven track record in driving revenue growth and growing client base
• Strong negotiation skills and constantly challenge yourself to develop new business opportunities
• Strong contacts with international trading desk in UK and ideally in the northern Europe markets (DE, NL, SE, US)
Apply for this job