Associate Business Intelligence Analyst - £30k - £35k
Leading digital interactive network is looking for an Associate Business Intelligence Analyst to join their active team in London.
As a confident communicator and a self motivated individual you will work passionately with cross-function teams.
You role will involve compilation, analysis and reporting of revenue measurement tools and data, with the primary goal of delivering revenue intelligence, commercial decisions and supporting programmatic selling and partnership activity.
For this role you will have a strong understanding of data with a demonstrated aptitude for analysis and interpretation of results.
An understanding of digital advertising and/or real time bidding mechanisms is valuable.
• Analyzing and interrogating key business metrics which feed into overall business strategy
• Develop creative, holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources, managing to KPIs to drive businesses and provide executive reporting
• Greater regional level insights at the country, site, buyer and advertiser level that can be made actionable to both the programmatic and direct sales teams alike
• Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data sets via SQL, dashboards, statistical analysis, and data visualizations (opportunity analysis)
• Communicate findings and recommendations to management team
• Works closely with our DMP partner to analyze our audience data for usage in programmatic campaigns
• Deeper level analysis & recommendations on granular level rules for the EMEA & APAC exchanges and partnerships
• Implementing the above recommendations to help drive revenue increases
• The capacity to analyse, understand, segment, create and deliver desired audiences to our buying partners
• Advanced Excel skills and ability to analyse data effectively
• Knowledge of ad serving technologies (DFP) and exchange/RTB technologies required
• Familiarity with database management systems (MySQL, Oracle) beneficial
• Exceptional attention to detail, communication and organizational skills are a must
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems across various platforms
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with all levels and teams within the organisation
• Commercially savvy
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Presentation skills