A well established and pioneering Ad-Tech company is searching for an experienced Campaign Manager to join their Ad–Ops team in London to activate, deliver and report on all advertising campaigns that run across a growing network of publishers. This is a hands-on role, working directly with clients across multiple campaigns, therefore requiring an intelligent and driven problem solver with 1-2 years’ experience in campaign management. If you are looking to develop your ad-ops career, this is the perfect role for you!
• Ensure campaigns are running smoothly.
• Troubleshoot any technical issues.
• Provide updates on campaigns.
• Ensure client briefs are met.
• Managing the campaign creative build process for external clients.
• Liaising with 3rd party tracking vendors to identify campaign problems.
• Provide campaign reports.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Good trouble-shooting skills, a natural problem solver.
• Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.