Head of Marketing – £80k
Global leading data technology platform serving digital content is looking for a highly ambitious Head of Marketing to join their charismatic team in London.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to execute your responsibilities with meticulous expertise. You will be very hands-on and will liaise with the sales, product and operations teams.
A confident and proactive nature will drive your passion to obtain the best results at all times therefore working closely with other marketing leads in USA and APAC, as well as the Global CMO and the rest of the team.
With excellent communication you will have substantial interaction with the leadership team and as the Head of Marketing, EMEA, you will define and implement an APAC marketing strategy delivering against strategic priorities of global marketing.
• Develop and implement the EMEA marketing strategy and support/localise global GTM plans
• Be adept at and manage all parts of the marketing mix, including PR, social, digital, events, partnerships - across paid, owned and earned channels, as well as agency management.
• Function as a player-coach and be highly tactical in executing the marketing plan in EMEA
• Managing direct reports with the potential to grow the marketing team in EMEA over time
• Work closely with the EMEA sales team to exceed revenue, margin and profitability targets
• Drive the product differentiation strategy in the EMEA region. Work with the product team and the VP/Heads of Marketing in the US and APAC to drive differentiation execution globally and ensure consistent messaging in all markets
• Be a visible member and leader within in the EMEA digital and mobile marketplace, including creating thought leadership, participating on panels, blogging and being active in the field with the sales team when appropriate
• Act as key advisor to MDs of EMEA and CMO on critical changes in the competitive landscape, EMEA marketplace and external business environment
• Manage internal communications in EMEA region around the company’s marketing strategy and ensure that all EMEA employees understand the company positioning and strategic plan
• Support new office launches in EMEA markets
• Manage the EMEA marketing team budget
• Manage relationship with key EMEA trade bodies and ensure the company is represented
• Represent company at EMEA and global events
• Previous experience years’ ad-tech or mar-tech marketing experience, including 2 years in a management or player-coach role
• Global experience is a plus, including working with teams in the US, APAC and EMEA
• Proven track record of success in tactical marketing roles in ad-tech and working within high-growth, entrepreneurial environments
• Experience in a client-facing, industry facing role
• Proven track record of creating winning partnerships externally with brand marketers, agencies, trading desks, and internally with the sales and product team
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials and business proposals; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people
• Experience working with key trade organisations within the digital marketing, mobile and advertising industries
• Ability to conduct research studies, analyse data, and develop strategies
• Experience with SaaS and Managed Service technology businesses is a plus
• Experience with mobile location technology is a plus
• Social Media & PR experience/savviness
• Bachelor degree required, advanced degree a plus
Apply for this job