PPC Manager £40k - £45k
Creative marketing agency is looking for a vibrant PPC Manager to join their dynamic team in London.
With a strategic head you will confidently present and promote the business across all channels and for all clients.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to create bespoke Biddable Media proposals for Client Service teams across all Search and Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn).
With passion and drive you will develop strong relationships across all agency functions and optimise campaigns regularly with a view to improve results, beyond expectations where possible.
As a forward thinker you will Identify opportunities to recommend additional advertising products and cost appropriately.
• Gain thorough understanding of clients business, brand, products/services, markets and key employee groups
• Create bespoke Biddable Media proposals for Client Service teams across all Search and Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn)
• Identify opportunities to recommend additional advertising products and cost appropriately
• Reinforce “best practice” approach to Biddable Media
• Support campaign builds within specified time frames, providing clear updates to Client Service teams throughout
• Monitor campaign budgets and ad spend
• Optimise campaigns regularly with a view to improve results, beyond expectations where possible
• Produce accurate monthly campaign reports with detailed analysis and recommendations
• Adhoc reporting and analysis as requested by clients/Client Service teams
• Maintain and update knowledge on advertising options across biddable media
• Support the Client Service teams to manage and grow the company’s Biddable Media offering
• Attend client meetings as and when required
• Grow strong relationships across all agency functions
• Assist with day-to-day management of accounts, administration, billing and budget reconciliation
• Ensure all cost proposals are commercially viable, analysing the margin and revenue generated by individual projects.
• Invoice management – ensuring billing is undertaken in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage, in conjunction with the Senior Paid Search Manager issue resolution, where required
• Good working knowledge of biddable media systems across search and social platforms
• Familiarity with keyword research tools, AdWords Editor and Facebook Power Editor
• Proficient Excel user
• Google AdWords certification/Bing accreditation (held or working towards)
• Entry-level understanding of SEO
• Highly organised with good attention to detail
• Methodical approach to campaign optimisation
• Personable and effective communicator
• Confident to work on own or as part of a team
• Clear understanding / appreciation of client requirements
• Taking responsibility for ownership of all project elements
• Relationship building – gaining the trust and confidence of client contacts and key project stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
• Able to carry out routine tasks with good attention to detail
• Able to plan and organise familiar and new requests from both external and internal clients, prioritising workload and working well under pressure
• Managing multiple projects/workloads
• Strong presentation skills
• Managing budgets
Apply for this job