Account Manager – TV Planning/ Buying (£27k - £30k)
One of the largest specialist independent media agencies is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join their vibrant team in London.
You will sit within the TV Planning team and be eager to take the step up to a managerial positon and manage a number of the agencies largest accounts.
• Managing client relationship through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests
• Ensuring all project deadlines and budgets are met whilst communicating, and seeking approval for, any changes to these
• Keeping both the client and the wider team up to date with market intelligence and competitor insight
• Managing the work and performance of account executives and assistants
• Analysis of campaign effectiveness with measurement tools recommended to demonstrate return on marketing investment (ROMI).
• Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities
• Previous experience within media agency/media owner
• Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external parties
• Organised with strong attention to detail and highly numerate
• Experience in planning and buying cross media
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
• Strong presentation skills
• Resilient and positive in difficult situations
• Demonstrate working knowledge of TV and online reporting tools (Mediaocean etc.)