Paid Social Manager £27k + Benefits
Top social media agency providing a pivotal service for clients is looking for a highly skilled Paid Social Manager to join their vibrant team in London.
Your knowledge and experience for social advertising and media strategy will enable you to drive the business forward passionately delivering paid advertising strategies that align with key social and business objectives.
With excellent communication you will liaise closely with the accounts team confidently working in a fast- paced environment confidently multi-tasking with a proactive and upbeat nature.
• Previous agency experience in a paid social media role
• Analytical Mind - figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem solving and evaluation of results. An analytical way of thinking means you can navigate the choices logically and systematically, testing different approaches and comparing the outcomes and adjusting accordingly
• Confident with Numbers & Spreadsheets - social media advertising is a data driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to glean insights from what you see
• Passion for Learning - social media is a fast -moving industry and social advertising even more so. Products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with new changes and learning about how they may impact our output
• Familiarity with our platforms and software - as advertising becomes more and more technical, we are looking for candidates who not only knows their way around Facebook Power Editor but can delve into Google Analytics and assess the effectiveness of their campaigns, as well as being able to pick up new tools and software quickly. You’ll get bonus points if you have knowledge of other social networks or experience with any social advertising back end
• Real drive and ambition - we are a small team in our infancy as a company, and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business
• Initiative and common sense - as well as following the team lead, you will be able to think on your feet, take responsibility and identify new areas and opportunities which we can collectively explore
Apply for this job