Paid Social Media - £35k
Digital media agency working across luxury and fashion retail are looking for a skilled Paid Social Media to join their dynamic team in London.
With your knowledge and experience you will be developing, managing and optimising innovative social media campaigns supporting clients reach demanding objectives.
With excellent communication you will work in partnership with clients with a fully comprehension of their brand, brief and goals.
Your proactive and passion will enable you to be laser-focused on achieving performance goals maintaining the highest level of creative implementation.
• Day-to-day management of key global accounts
• Media planning and execution of seasonal campaigns with an involvement in longer term strategic planning
• Targeting identification and optimisation, as well as modelling of audiences based on 1st party data sources
• Dissecting of creative briefs and coordination with our internal design team to deliver outstanding campaign visuals
• Technical campaign analysis and implementation of continual improvements
• Budget management, campaign forecasting and pacing analysis
• Insightful and in-depth internal and client reporting
• A strong understanding of ad buying algorithms within social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram). In-depth knowledge of available targeting, bidding and delivery settings
• High level of proficiency in analysing data and campaign results, as well as visualising data to present internally and to clients
• Experience using a full suite of social ad units (e.g. DCOs, carousels, stories, canvas) and a knowledge which formats to use for particular campaign goals
• An understanding of how to execute campaigns to reach different funnel objectives (e.g. brand awareness, remarketing, reactivation)
• An understanding of the wider digital ecosystem and how different channels interact in the customer journey
• Passion for luxury & fashion brands, and a general awareness of what is happening in the industry
• At ease and level-headed in a fast-paced environment (retail moves quickly!)
• Both technically and creative minded - and comfortable switching between the two
• Previous experience working in paid social and digital marketing, ideally in an agency environment that handles e-commerce and retail accounts
Apply for this job