Account Director – £70k - £80k
Top digital / mobile media owner / tech platform is looking for a highly experienced Account Director to join their vibrant team in London.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to use your expertise to confidently sell across mobile solutions, standard display in inventory and sponsorship. Programmatic is a key requirement.
You will play a key role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs and will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of the product suite, and inform how these can be leveraged to meet their goals and objectives.
• Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts
• Provide strategic and tactical client service to complex, high touch customer base
• Proactively oversee assigned portfolio, identifying growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client base
• Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding and implementation, reporting and billing
• Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, as well as troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues
• Organise and conduct initial kick-off call and on-going calls/meetings with both clients and internal teams to understand campaign deliverables
• Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the campaign lifecycle
• Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels
• Previous experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry and programmatic
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education
• Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform
• Previous Experience with Ad Serving technology
• Being multilingual would be beneficial given the nature of the role
Apply for this job