Agency Sales Manager - £45k + Comms & Benefits
Groundbreaking mobile advertising platform is looking for a dynamic and driven Agency Sales Manager to join their Agency Sales team in London.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to work strategically and independently, building the business from the agencies and their clients whilst also operating effectively as part of the sales team.
Your strong communication and confidence for selling the full portfolio of brand solutions will require strong digital knowledge and specifically the skills to engage clients around the unique value proposition and position that the company has in the market.
• Sell the full portfolio of display and video solutions, formats and products
• Represent within a portfolio of agencies and also at key industry events
• Build a deep and accurate knowledge of key accounts, teams, and influencers within the allotted portfolio
• Become a key partner for your agencies and clients and help become recognised as a company that adds genuine value to its customers
• Build relationships at all levels within the agency
• Achieve high meeting volumes to facilitate relationship building and revenue generation
• Ensure all meetings of the highest possible quality and value for all parties – we don’t like ‘catch-ups’
• Accurate and forecasting using a range of tools including Salesforce
• Deliver the highest quality of communication in market (face to face, presentations, email, proposals)
• Work effectively with U.K. sales team
• Work effectively with Wider U.K. team and let US teams
• Keep up to date with industry trends and relevant market information
• Must be able to establish good working relationships with clients, agencies and internal teams across a broad range of disciplines
• Ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and manage time effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated
• Previous experience working in a client-facing role for a media, online or technology firm
• Intermediate working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Team player
• Straight talking, honest and genuine
Apply for this job