Group Head of Sales - £65k + Comms
Innovative digital advertising platform is looking for a tenacious Group Head of Sales to join their vibrant team in London.
With excellent communication you will develop strong relationships across media agencies and clients driving revenue for the company including the positioning of both the individual and the company as a leader in the mobile marketing space.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic international company, with exposure to state-of-the-art technology.
You will be reporting to the VP Sales EMEA and liaise closely with the Client Services and Technology teams in various international locations.
• Deliver team revenue against set weekly, quarterly and annual budgets and report on regional sales team performance in weekly sales meetings/forums
• Set and deliver team KPIs that will keep us at the forefront of mobile conversations and innovation
• Set and deliver a team sales strategy that achieves revenue and market share growth.
• Meet on a regular basis with key Agency leaders and account directors to identify revenue streams and potential future business opportunities - x media opportunities are extremely important to cultivate and develop as part of our strategy
• Be a senior point of contact for our agency partners. This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution, delivering against SLAs and ensuring optimum levels of customer service are adhered to at all times by the London team
• Maintaining an active sales team pipeline at all times to deliver visibility on all business opportunities
• Learn and develop understanding of a variety of tools used within the business. This includes our UI, Salesforce, Basecamp and Pinpoint
• Work closely with VP Sales to develop agency and brand strategies across the regions.
• Develop a strong working relationship with all departments within the business to ensure that the company deliver the best results for their agency partners
• Be aware of all competitor activity in this space that may impact on the company’s business
• Ensure all key contacts are kept informed of the latest developments with the platform. This may include new features, commercial
• Must be a proven sales leader in the digital space (ideally mobile) and extremely well connected from c- suite level downwards at the agencies
• Must be knowledgeable and passionate about the mobile and media marketplace and inspire their agency partners
• They must be proactive in their delivery – identifying potential opportunities for growth and positioning themselves as thought leaders in the space
• Sales Group Head will have a high levels of autonomy. They are expected to be self-starters and lead from the front. Working within a closely-knit team, it is also expected for the Sales Group Head to be strong team player and extremely visible leader in the marketplace
• Will be expected to have a flexible and positive attitude to internal and external work flows There will be times when it is expected for Senior Managers to work outside of their allocated hours. This may include working evenings, overnight and weekends where business permits
Apply for this job