Senior SALES Admissions Executive – C £25k + COMMS
Innovative creative agency is looking for a dynamic Senior Admissions Executive to join their vibrant team in London.
Your knowledge and SALES experience will enable you to drive applications and acceptances of training courses to exceed targets.
With passion and tenacity you will take a leading role within the admissions team, assisting on training of new members of staff and assisting in the development of the schools course offerings.
• To exceed set targets in line with the yearly budget. Both individual and team targets
• To conduct regular meetings and tours of the school with prospective students and develop improvements to these
• To attend regular open evenings and afternoons (sometimes Saturdays and evenings are required) and work on the development of improvements to these
• Attend and actively contribute to weekly meeting with the Admissions and Marketing team reporting on lead volumes of courses, highlighting courses requiring further marketing for lead volume generation, and suggesting improvements to our processes and activities
• Answering all inbound calls using the standard and providing succinct and comprehensive information to answer the enquiry demonstrating knowledge of the school, screen industry, screen practices and our courses
• Working to develop improvements to the standard.
• Responsible for making target daily calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in studying with us – using accurate information to answer queries at all times
• Understanding and clearly developing a strong response to all objection handling situations to ensure that the schools USPs are brought to the forefront of prospective students minds and sharing this with the rest of the team
• Ensuring the schools terms and conditions, key processes and complaints handling policy are applied at all times
• To represent the school in market development initiatives and other events promoting the school and its brand
• Constantly improving knowledge of the screen industries and ensuring that student queries and questions about the industry are able to be answered.
• Attend weekly meeting with your manager to report on current pipeline, forecast and achievement of targets
• Accurately update and manage the Salesforce CRM according to the Admissions Standards ensuring pipelines are accurate at all times
• Liaison with Course Co-ordinators to update on any issues with course content, headcounts, changes to syllabus, timetables, student feedback, ensuring clarity and accuracy between delivery and admissions & marketing
• Maintaining a good understanding of the schools services and courses through admissions, faculty and administration meetings and attendance at staff meetings
• Previous experience in a commercial focused role, ideally with a training/education/MEDIA SALES background
• Able to excel working and performing highly within a targets based culture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Significant experience using a sales management CRM system like Salesforce
• Excellent pipeline management skills
• Strong attention and focus on detail.
• Roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute and figure out how to get things done
• Interest and knowledge in the screen industries
• Show a willingness to learn and adapt to new platforms and technologies
• Self starter – An ability to excel in a fast paced, new business environment, where everyone must make a difference to the overall performance of the team.
• A team player
Apply for this job