Ad Tech Manager - £35k - £40k
Innovative digital advertising platform is looking for an Ad Tech Manager to join their vivacious team in London.
With your knowledge and experience you will be part of the CDO’s team, liaising closely with the Public Policy & Regulatory Affairs Team (reporting into the Head of Policy and Ad Tech).
Your passionate and driven approach will enable you to be the first point of contact due to your expertise in all things Ad Tech and data related, including both opportunities for the industry and challenges.
• Be the expert - both internally and externally – on opportunities in ad tech (e.g. header bidding) and challenges (e.g. viewability, ad fraud and brand safety)
• Ensure the company is on the front foot around ad tech issues and that we’re leading, rather than responding to, new developments
• Run a dedicated member ad tech group that adds value and has tangible out puts
• Represent the company on relevant external groups like JICWEBS, Coalition for Better Advertising (CBA) and Europe with a view to ensure joined-up approaches wherever possible
• Work with the CDO to manage the company’s standards programmes, including the new company Gold Standard, ensuring that registrations and certifications are up to date and the initiative evolves to match industry needs
• Present on ad tech issues internally and externally, be able to communicate complex issues in a way that’s accessible and understandable to a non-technical audience
• Provide regular updates to the company Steering Groups, and Advisory Groups and the company Board (when necessary)
• Detailed knowledge of ad tech and applications on both the buy-side and sell-side
• Track record of delivering projects in teams, using self-initiative to achieve the desired outcome wherever possible
• Ability to communicate complex technical principles to non-technical people in an engaging way
• Ability to manage and prioritise workload and balance needs from different work streams
• A capable communicator, both in writing and verbally and an experienced and effective presenter
• Ability to react quickly to challenges and respond to industry queries and questions
• A strategic thinker, able to think about wider implications of ad tech issues
Apply for this job