Associate Director - £40k - £50k
Leading digital content platform is looking for a dynamic Associate Director to join their energetic team in London.
With confidence and strong communication you will liaise with the planning and activation teams and be part of the leadership team.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to contribute with new concepts and opportunities for ongoing development of the company
• Lead account performance and activation across multiple channels for the managed portfolio
• Ensure there are scope of work documents and service level agreements in place and they are adhered to
• Build strong relationships with planning team and client
• Be the senior point of contact for all paid search, paid social and video activation queries from the planning team
• Provide strong leadership and inspiration for the team and clients
• Manage and lead the team, be responsible for the output of the team, ensuring all deliverables meet the standard expected
• Be responsible for team appraisals
• Liaise with 3rd party tools providers to get the best value and training for the team
• Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
• Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required
• Working on new business pitches when required.
• Be responsible for recruitment for your team
• Provide monthly spend forecast to the business
• Experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Youtube)
• Experience with any paid social media tools, e.g. Upcast, Social.com
• Experience with Paid Search tools, such as Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, IgnitionOne
• Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people and conducting team appraisals
• Experience in driving innovation in Paid Social and Paid Search
• Advanced knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform and Power Editor.
• Advanced knowledge of AdWords and YouTube
• Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
• Need to be confident and have worked on large accounts in an agency environment
• Be solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance from their accounts
• Be strategic and commercially minded in planning their goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a brand search strategy
• Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital – Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, Video etc
• Experience with new business pitches and knowledge of how a business operates
Apply for this job