Paid Search Manager & Paid Social Manager - £45k +Benefits
Leading digital solutions provider is looking for a highly skilled Paid Search Manager & Paid Social Manager expert to join their proactive team in London.
With strong communication and a visionary leader who champions innovative concepts and quality across projects with clients and will lead by example, by delivering PPC client and new business work of the highest possible standard.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to split across both channels. SEO experience would be advantageous. You will have strong communication and a strategic head with B2B and account management experience working on executions.
• An SEO and PPC master and total know-it-all about multi-channel marketing
• Paid social media expert with a proven record of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn advertising to generate genuine inbound leads
• An absolute pro with HubSpot (or equivalent) with strong knowledge of landing pages and email marketing software programmes with an obsession for optimising conversion rates
• Experienced with creating and managing successful lead-generation campaigns (and nurturing resulting leads), and using inbound lead-generation software
• Creative with a stellar eye for design and all things visual
• Used to working within a set budget
• An entrepreneur at your core. You get stuff done quickly and know that hard work pays off
• Previous experience in PPC search with the commercial experience to grow this as a service to clients
• Proven experience of leading PPC campaigns for a range of clients
• Excellent at presentation creation and presenting to clients. Ability to communicate technical and creative ideas effectively in a business context
• Innovative problem-solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly
• Ability to move seamlessly between hands-on delivery, reviewing work and thought leadership
• Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams and collaborating with and contributing to the projects of other team members
Apply for this job