An expanding, first class Ad-Tech Company is on the lookout for a top-notch, experienced digital professional who would like to develop their career within digital media. Our client is offering a great opportunity for a highly analytical problem solver to join the company’s vibrant and exciting team in London. As an Account Assistant your main responsibility will be to provide excellent client services to all publishers. The role requires a highly motivated team player and quick learner with a passion for online and digital technologies. To be successful in this role you will need one years’ experience in a similar role at a Media Agency, Ad Network or Publisher. This is the perfect role for a dynamic professional with drive to succeed. This is a great role to kick start your career within media, so don’t hesitate and get in touch ASAP.
• Provide excellent client service to all publishers.
• Planning and buying campaigns.
• Respond to campaign related queries.
• Generate effective media plans.
• Reporting to the Head of Account Management.
• Understanding of inventory analysis across premium publishers and working closely with ad operations to help with the delivery of all campaigns.
• Manage monthly publisher revenue reports.
• Resolve publisher queries.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferable in Maths, Economics, Computing, Engineering etc.).
• 1 year + experience in a similar role at a Media Agency, Ad Network or Publisher.
• Must be highly analytical and numerical.
• Quick learner and natural problem solver.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Passion for new technology and software.