European Marketing Manager – £35k - £40k + Benefits
One of Europe’s top innovative marketing platform is looking for a tenacious Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team in London.
You will be a passionate creative thinking, hard-worker with strong project management skills, who thrives in managing multiple demand-generation campaigns, across a variety of marketing disciplines.
With strong communication and confidence you will play a pivotal role in implementing the company’s global marketing strategy, alongside the CMO and Content Manager, with the primary objective and accountability for generating opportunities (both new and existing customers) for the sales teams.
• Continual testing and optimisation of online and offline opportunity generating activities to improve conversion rates of campaigns – we want to test lots and learn fast!
• Propose new methods and come up with new ideas for hacking growth – what haven’t we tried that we should be testing?
• Event management for owned events (such as conferences and roundtables) with the support of local teams
• Work closely with the Content Manager to plan the targeted distribution of unique gated content to generate warm leads
• Prospect nurturing outbound generated leads to qualified sales ready opportunities using marketing automation platform, Pardot
• Work closely with the Head of Research and Content Manager to deliver bespoke company-specific insights in a way that will attract the attention of target prospects
• Use Salesforce to report on the successes of campaign and opportunity generation numbers
• First point of contact for local Sales and CSM teams for all marketing related enquiries
• Analysis of marketing activity conversion in collaboration with Business Intelligence Team
• Research and secure partnership opportunities to raise the awareness of the company
• Support GTM strategy for product launches and applicable sprint releases
• Secure attendance and/or speaking opportunities at events that applicable stakeholders will be attending for the management team
• Work with appointed design agency to create sales and marketing materials for company product offering
• Support creation of presentation for management and sales team speaking at events
• Weekly status report meeting with CMO
• The successful candidate will have 4+ years’ experience working across a range of marketing disciplines
• Experience managing marketing budgets, keeping within budget and working towards CPO (Cost Per Opportunity) metrics
• Results focused, with a thirst for hitting financial and opportunity generation targets
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• A creative thinker, excited by thinking of new ways to generate more business
• Personable and approachable who enjoy building relationships with suppliers and colleagues across multiple territories would fit in well to this role
• Experience using Salesforce and Pardot would be advantageous
• BA in Marketing, Business or a related course of study preferred
• Number of opportunities generated
• Cost Per Opportunity (CPO)
• Cost Acquiring Customer (CAC)
• In collaboration with the sales team: CVR from lead to opportunity
• Registrations and attendees to owned events