Our client is a leading technology company, helping brands to understanding and target users based on their behaviour across mobile apps and websites, across the globe. Fully GDPR compliant form the ground up and using 1st party data, they have seen phenomenal expansion in the past 2 years (300 people across Europe and the US) with multiple offices opening up across world and record increase in revenue that has seen them voted one of the world’s fastest growing AdTech business. The use of their data driven tech has expanded beyond the world of AdTech into other industries and they have a culture driven by a collective energy and excitement about the incredible journey the company is on. By joining them you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Reporting to the Global Director, Product Marketing you will play an integral role in establishing the Product Marketing function for Brands. Your mission is to uniquely position their products and solutions in the market, act as a strategic partner for the product team to help define the product roadmap and enable sales and marketing to take their products to market with impact across the globe.
· Lead and execute effective Go-To-Market Strategy for Brands products and solutions, driving global adoption
· Be the product evangelist by analyzing the market landscape, customer needs and trends to continuously feed market requirements to Product Management to help shape the roadmap, and educate Sales and Marketing teams
· Develop and implement the strategy for positioning, messaging, pricing, promotion and selling of your products, developing value propositions that resonate with specific buyer personas
· Own the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools throughout the product lifecycle, such as sales presentations, conversation guides, white papers, videos, best practice guides, and solution sheets that out-position the competition in your areas
· Train and support all sales and customer success teams globally activating them to be ready to sell new and existing offerings to the target audience
· Support Product Marketing Director in putting the company on the radar of top industry analysts by taking part in briefings and ongoing engagement
· 5-7 years of B2B technology product marketing experience. Experience in marketing technology highly preferred
· BA or BS in marketing, business or related field
· Proven international experience. Working with many countries of different cultures.
· Excellent written English and the ability to communicate effectively
· Experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly matrix organization
· Is a flexible cross-functional team player comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially Product Management, Sales and Marketing
· Willing to travel up to 33% of the time